9 A.M. FRIDAY, JULY 24, 2015, ORIGINATING IN THE ELLIS LIBRARY TELEPRESENCE CENTER, ROOM 106A, UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI-COLUMBIA AND AT THE OTHER CAMPUS TELEPRESENCE CENTERS LISTED BELOW, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
REMOTE TELEPRESENCE LOCATIONS WILL BE: THE CURTIS LAWS WILSON LIBRARY, ROOM 201A, ON THE CAMPUS OF MISSOURI UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY; UNIVERSITY CENTER ROOM 61 ON THE CAMPUS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI-ST.LOUIS; AND ADMINISTRATIVE ROOM 210 ON THE CAMPUS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI-KANSAS CITY.
DIAL-IN NUMBER: 866) 299-7945
PARTICIPANT CODE: 5356292
NOTES: ALL GUESTS WILL WEAR IDENTIFICATION BADGES. NEWS MEDIA ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR PHOTO IDENTIFICATION. THIS MEETING WILL NOT BE LIVE AUDIO STREAMED OR TWEETED. THERE WILL BE NO ROUTINE PRESS CONFERENCE FOLLOWING THE MEETING. START TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE.
FRIDAY, JULY 24, 2015
Board of Curators Meeting: Public Session
9 a.m., Call to Order
- Review of Consent Agenda
- Resolution for executive session of the Board of Curators Meeting, July 24, 2015
- Budget, Personnel and Benchmark Information, UM
- Capital Planning and Debt Management, UM
- Amendment, Collected Rules and Regulations, 330.050
- Minutes of the Board of Curators Meeting, June 25-26, 2015
- Minutes of the Board of Curators Committee Meetings, June 25-26, 2015
- Naming Opportunity, MU
- Good and Welfare of the Board
- Adjourn, Public Session of the Board of Curators Meeting
11:00 a.m. Board of Curators Meeting – Executive Session
(time is approximate)
The Board of Curators will hold an executive session of the meeting on July 24, 2015, pursuant to Section 610.021(1), 610.021(3), 610.021(12) & 610.021(13), RSMo, for consideration of certain confidential or privileged communications with university counsel, personnel and contract items all as authorized by law and upon approval by resolution of the Board of Curators.
Note: Items identified as “information” above are based on reasonable pre-meeting expectations, but all topics listed on the above agenda, including those identified as information items, may be the subject of votes in addition to discussion.
- Information item (no vote taken)
- Action item (vote taken)
Board papers will be available on Tuesday at the following address: https://collaborate.umsystem.edu/sites/BOC/default.aspx