MoExcels III Grant Opportunity
The Missouri Department of Higher Education and Workforce Development (MDHEWD) is seeking proposals to facilitate development and expansion of employer-driven education and training programs to increase educational attainment and career opportunities for populations historically underserved by higher education. The four University of Missouri System universities have identified leads for campus-based proposals. Below are the relevant documents associated with MoExcels III and associated state- and system-level deadlines.
- July 26, 2021, 1:00pm - 2:00pm: MDHEWD Q&A Session
- September 2, 2021, 1:00pm - 2:00pm: MDHEWD Q&A Session
- September 7, 2021, 5:00pm: Deadline to request additional allowable activities
- September 14, 2021, 5:00pm: Deadline to submit draft proposals to UM System via email
- September 21, 2021, 5:00pm: Deadline to submit proposals to MDHEWD
If you have any questions regarding MoExcels III, please contact Steven Chaffin, Program Director at email@example.com.