DMCA Form Letter4: Counter Claim
From User of University Equipment or Network via University DMCA Agent to Copyright Owner
For Members and Guests
For Copyright Owners
For Information System Administrators
To: University of Missouri DMCA Agent
Interim Chief Information Security Officer
615 Locust Street
Columbia, MO 65211 USA
Fax: (573) 884-5240
Subject: Counter Claim
1) Supply the required information. Email this counter claim with your digitized signature attached, or fax or mail a signed copy to your designated DMCA agent listed
2) Location(s) of materials claimed to infringe copyright:
3) Under penalty of perjury I state that I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
4) Name, address, and telephone number:
5) I consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the above address is located, or if my address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found. I will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under DMCA subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.