The University of Missouri implemented PeopleSoft Financials and Supply Chain Management Version 7.5 in July 2001. An upgrade to version 8.8 was completed April 2005, version 9.0 was completed in December 2008 and version 9.2 was completed in May 2015.
- Financials and Supply Chain Management v 9.2, upgrade date May 26, 2015
- PeopleTools v 8.59.15, upgrade date April 9, 2023
- PUM Image 46, upgrade date November 20, 2022
Information regarding the availability of the production and reporting systems as well as scheduled maintenance windows.
Recommended Browser List
- Edge (any OS)
- Chrome (any OS)
- Firefox (any OS)
- Safari (Mac OS)
- Other browsers have not been tested and are not compatible with the Finance Web Applications.
PeopleSoft Financials Upgrade - Fall 2018
The PeopleSoft Financials system is the University's technology platform for finance-related transaction processing systemwide. The upgrade includes a new user experience and increased functionality in addition to the updated look-and-feel. PeopleSoft Financials administrators and general users alike should notice an improved user experience overall.
PeopleSoft Financials Upgrade Communications
- Email Communication - 08/24/2018
- Email Communication - 10/11/2018
- Email Communication - 11/19/2018
- Email Communication - 11/28/2018
- Email Communication - 12/03/2018
- Email Communication - 12/05/2018
Online tutorials, manuals, and course materials for PeopleSoft Finance and Web Applications are maintained by the Division of Information Technology. The link below will take you to their training site. A University login and password is required.
PeopleSoft Chartfields and MoCodes
Descriptions and definitions of the chartfields used by the University