- University of Missouri System
- University of the Western Cape (UWC) (exit the UM System website)
- 2016 - Mama Africa: The Musical, recounting the compelling story of the South African icon Miriam Makeba.
- 2015 - Corps of Discovery Lecture by Bill Folk, MU professor of biochemistry and adjunct professor of public health:
- 2014 - The Most Powerful Weapon: The Story of the University of Missouri South African Education Program
- Go to The Most Powerful Weapon website (exit the UM System website). This site is a blended narrative multimedia website that uses original interviews, historical photographs and maps in a long-form article.
- About the creation of the site: In May of 2014, Joshua Boucher, M.A. ’15, travelled to Cape Town, South Africa, and investigated the founding of the University of Missouri South Africa Education Program (UMSAEP). Boucher conducted interviews with UWC professors and administrators about the birth of the program and its lasting impact on both UWC and the UM System. Boucher graduated from the University of Missouri School of Journalism in 2015 with an emphasis in photojournalism.
- 2012 - MU College of Engineering Trip to South Africa
- 2011 -
- Arianna Quartet (AQ) trip to Cape Town, South Africa — The UMSL Department of Music is extremely proud and fortunate to have the Arianna Quartet (AQ), a world-renowned professional string quartet, as permanent faculty. In 2011, the AQ traveled to South Africa to perform a series of concerts in Cape Town and Pretoria. In addition to performing at UWC, they spent time leading master classes and rehearsals with students and the Cape Philharmonic Youth Orchestra. To learn more about the trip, view the 2011 UMSAEP Newsletter (PDF). Learn more about the Arianna Quartet and its role at UMSL, or view the AQ schedule.
- Celebration of the 25th Anniversary of the UMSAEP; visit the UM System's Flickr album to view photos
- 2007 - Mizzou magazine article
- 2006 - Presentation to the University of Missouri Board of Curators
- 1998 - Presentation: Developing Academic Partnerships
- Visit the Photostream webpage to view photos from UMSAEP trips and events.
- Visit the separate Video Library webpage to view all videos available on this website.