Please follow these instructions for completing your Change of Address/Telephone number. If you have questions about completing the form, check with your supervisor or Human Resources office for assistance.
- Write in the effective date of change to information. Example: 02-01-2003
- Write in your EMPLID. This is the unique 8 digit number used to identify each employee.
- Example: 01011001
- You can find your EMPLID in the following ways:
- On your paycheck advice next to the field called "Employee ID."
- In "Employee Lookup" on the Web at: https://um-hr-prd.umsystem.edu:319/webtime/payemployeelookup.cfm
- Ask your department payroll processor to look it up for you.
- Write in your name (last, first, middle) as it appears on your social security card.
- Example: Smith,Delores J
- Check (X) the box that indicates how you prefer to be addressed.
- Write in the address where you currently reside. For students living on campus, this address will be a residence hall.
- Write in your home telephone number, including area code. Example (573) 555-0000
- Write in your University work telephone number, including area code and check whether you are on or off campus. Example: (573) 882-0000
- Mailing Address: Provide a mailing address if you want to receive mail at an address other than where you currently reside. If you provide a mailing address, it will be used for mailing your W-2.
- Complete UM Work Address: Provide either an on campus work address or an off campus work address but not both.
- Sign Your Name and Date: Check if you want to restrict the release of your home address and home telephone number i.e., it will not be released unless required by law or University policy.