RIM provides risk advice and assistance at all project stages to help university faculty, staff and students identify and reduce risks associated with their activities.
We do this by:
- Reviewing documents and contracts
- Suggesting alternative methods or approaches
- Providing information regarding applicable laws, policies and cases
- Suggesting insurance solutions, and providing information about coverage
- Linking you with resources within and beyond the University community
Please contact us when you have questions or concerns regarding the risks involved in your activities. Reach us by email: email@example.com or phone: 573.882.8100