- Click Tools .
- Click Internet Options.
- On the General tab click Delete in Internet Explorer 7 and 8, and Delete Files in Internet Explorer 6.
- In Internet Explorer 7 and 8 click Delete all... in Internet Explorer 6 click Delete Cookies..., Delete Files..., and Clear History.
- Close all open browser windows.
History/Online Storage Cache
- In Firefox click Tools.
- Click Clear Recent History.
- From Time Range to Clear choose Everything.
- Click Clear Now.
- Close all Firefox windows.
Offline Storage Cache
Click the Clear Now button
When the clearing process has completed click OK
Close All Firefox windows.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Click Safari.
- Click Empty Cache.
- Close all Safari windows.