The University of Missouri service recognition program is a means of recognizing the valuable contribution made by the administrative, service & support staff on behalf of the university. Recognition is provided to acknowledge employee’s milestones.
HR Policy Provisions
- Benefit-eligible administrative, service and support staff are eligible for service recognition.
- Employees with primary titles that are administrative, service and support who are exempt from classification because their positions are primarily directing instructional or research activities are not eligible.
- Program Information
The University of Missouri System will provide resources, electronic and printed, to recognize employees’ milestones.
- Procedure Information
- The Service Recognition program is administered by the UM System Office of Human Resources.
- Departmental leaders are responsible for recognition activities.
- Leaves of absence apply toward the computation of continuous service if the employee returns from leave.
- Employees with questions about the program should contact their Human Resource Office.
Date Created: 09/26/1997
Updated: 01/01/2003; 07/01/2012; 06/01/2020