Introducing PaymentNet 4
The University of Missouri will soon be upgrading to a new version of PaymentNet. This software has been used for reconciliation of purchasing and fleet cards and travel card payments for many years. PaymentNet is evolving and the system has been redesigned to better meet our customers' needs. Your card administration teams have been working closely with JP Morgan to ensure a successful migration to the new PaymentNet 4 system. The new system will be available Monday, February 17, 2014, with the upgrade taking place the previous weekend. New cards will NOT have to be issued as part of the upgrade. All data from the current fiscal year will be moved to the new system. All purchasing transaction data, regardless of date, will still be available through the MIS Web Apps. Current PaymentNet User ID's that have been utilized within the last 13 months will automatically be converted to PaymentNet 4. New log in information will be sent to all users closer to migration.
PaymentNet 4 Features include:
- Cardholder Account Enhancement - Cardholders will be able to view their real-time account data within PaymentNet (current balance, available credit, reasons for declines).
- Hierarchy Flexibility - Approvers/Editors with a need to access multiple departments within the system will be able to do so with one ID and Password.
- More Frequent Feeds to the General Ledger - Cut off deadlines for reconciliation will not change. But, in addition to the monthly feed, weekly feeds will run to pick up those transactions departments have flagged as being reconciled and ready.
Delta Documents are now available for all users - links below. These documents contrast the differences between the current Legacy PaymentNet system and PaymentNet 4. In response to P-card focus groups, two manuals have been created - one targeted for Cardholders who only edit their own transactions, and one for Approving Officials (AO)-Editors who edit for all or multiple cardholders within their department.
Auditorium style sessions are taking place on each campus and are designed to highlight the changes and allow individuals to ask questions. After go-live, hands-on lab sessions will be open for those wishing to get additional training in PaymentNet 4. As always, 7:30-5:00 each day of the week, the Procurement Hotline will be available to assist cardholders and system users.
- JP Morgan
- General Information
- Fleet Card Information Guide
- Sending Cardholder Statements to Procurement
- Master Agreements
- Quick Reference for Card Reconciliation
- APPO Quick Reference Guide
- Top 10 Reminders
- Hotline e-mail
- Hospital and Clinics: 884-1234
- Missouri S&T Campus: 341-4266 or 877-752-1117 (after hrs)
- UMKC Campus: 235-1371
- UMSL Campus: 516-5366
- UMSYS, UOEXT, MU Campuses: 882-3201
- Toll Free All Campuses: 877-752-3334
- Procurement Hotline may be unavailable Mondays from 2:30-3:30pm for staff meeting.