The University of Missouri has partnered with Uniglobe Travel Designers and Concur Travel, to offer an online travel booking tool. Booking through the University's travel partner ensures you will be supported by a team of travel agents should difficulties arise before or during your trip. For these reasons, at this time travelers are strongly encouraged to use Uniglobe and Concur Booking.
By using Uniglobe and Concur Booking you can:
- Book and manage the majority of your University travel in one place with full access to published fares.
- Built-in University of Missouri discounted rates for all major airlines, thousands of hotels around the world, and Enterprise/National car rentals.
- Maintain a secure online profile to store and use your TSA PreCheck and Frequent Traveler Programs as well as other travel preferences and payment method.
- Accurately track and use unused ticket credits, including reminders as credit expirations approach.
- If enrolled, receive travel updates and alerts. Automated and two-way risk and safety messaging is available for all travelers who enroll and who book travel using the Concur Travel system or Uniglobe.
To access Concur:
Visit: www.concursolutions.com. Utilize your University email and SSO ID. For more information and technical assistance, contact:
If you are interested in viewing the slide presentation from the Uniglobe/Concur presentation, you can access those here.
A list of Frequently Asked Questions related to using Uniglobe and the Concur Online Booking Tool have been created and can be accessed here. If you have additional questions, you may contact UM Procurement.
How to Contact Uniglobe:
- To utilize After Hours Support call 1-800-966-6512 or email firstname.lastname@example.org