Benefits of Booking Travel through Uniglobe Travel Designers and Concur (Online Booking Tool):
- Book and manage the majority of your University travel in one place with full access to published fares.
- Built-in University of Missouri discounted rates for all major airlines, thousands of hotels around the world, and Enterprise/National car rentals.
- Maintain a secure online profile to store and use your TSA PreCheck and Frequent Traveler Programs as well as other travel preferences and payment method.
- Accurately track and use unused ticket credits, including reminders as credit expiration dates approach.
- If enrolled, receive travel updates and alerts. Automated and two-way risk and safety messaging is available for all travelers who enroll and who book travel using the Concur Travel system or Uniglobe.
How to Book Travel:
You can book travel with an agent or online with Concur. Please contact an agent if you need assistance with flight changes, booking group travel or booking a conference hotel.
Agent Assisted Travel:
- Email: email@example.com
- Traveler provides dates, times, location and preferences for type of travel needed.
- Travel Agent provides available options and pricing for requested travel.
- Travel Agent confirms traveler information (name, date of birth, phone, form of payment, etc).
- Travel Agent recaps the entire trip before completing the reservation.
- Traveler will receive an itinerary and invoice for their records.
Concur (Online Booking Tool):
- Go to www.concursolutions.com
- Enter your University of Missouri email address
- Select “Sign in with University of Missouri System”
- Enter your University Username and Password
- Fist time users will need to update their profile information before booking travel.
- Once you’ve updated your profile, you can return to the home page and proceed to book travel for yourself, a guest or another university employee if you are set-up as their travel assistant.
- If you are unable to log-in or need access, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Who to Contact:
Uniglobe Travel Designers’ Contact Information:
- Agent Assisted Travel: email@example.com
- Concur Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (614) 237-4488, say “Corporate” or “Concur Program”
- After Hours Support: email@example.com or call (800) 966-6512
Helpful Links and Additional Information:
- Guide to Updating your Concur Profile
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Book Study Abroad and Other Group Travel
- Fee Schedule
For university specific questions related to our travel partnership with Uniglobe Travel Designers, please contact Teresa Vest at firstname.lastname@example.org.