Registration is required to attend classes. If there are no registrants for a class, the session will be cancelled.
Classes may be offered in one of two formats. They are considered equivalent for training requirements and both styles include real-time question and answer with the instructor.
Lab: these are hand-on sessions that take place in a computer lab(Cancelled until further notice)
- Webinar: these are completed at your desk utilizing your phone and computer. They are also live and interactive sessions (not static recordings).
Course Title: eProcurement Requester Training
This course covers step-by-step instructions for completing an electronic requisition through PeopleSoft's eProcurement module.
Requisitions are used to make purchases:
- From our contract supplier in the Show-Me Shop
- When ordering supplies from the Hospital warehouse (MUHC Requesters Only)
- When credit cards are not accepted
- When the purchase amount is greater than $5,000
- When ordering or paying for items or services not allowed on the One Card
Class topics will include:
- Entering non-catalog requisitions
- Understanding and using the Item Master to order items from the Warehouse and outside suppliers (MUHC Requesters Only)
- Using the Item Search function (MUHC Requesters Only)
- Entering Show-Me Shop catalog requisitions*
- Changing MoCodes or accounts (including split funding)
- Changing ship to codes
- Using Manage Requisitions to check on status, find PO numbers, edit existing requisitions, and review approvals
- Entering Receivers on Purchase Orders
* NOTE: This course (for Campus Users) includes only a brief demo of the Show-Me Shop environment. For more instruction, see the Show-Me Shop for Requesters and Shoppers course below.
CAMPUS USERS: Instructor Led Training IS NOT REQUIRED for access to this role. They are offered as an option for those that prefer this style of learning.
MUHC USERS: Instructor Led Training IS REQUIRED to gain access to this role. Access requests received in advance of training will be held until training is complete.
|Columbia Area||MU HEALTH CARE||Kansas City Area||Rolla Area||St Louis Area|
|Register for Campus Webinar||Register for MUHC Webinar||Register for Campus Webinar||Register for Campus Webinar||Register for Campus Webinar|
Course Title: Show-Me Shop for Requesters & Shoppers
This course is now available as an on-demand video series in Percipio. The channel includes a “Watch” page that holds all videos and a “Read” page that includes a guide to using the channel, resources list, and a link to the written training materials.
We recommend viewing the Series Guide on the Read page to familiarize yourself with the Channel.
Videos by Topic include:
- How to Access Shop-Me Shop (Requester vs Shopper)
- Basic Navigation
- Finding Items with the Right Supplier (with a review of resources on the eProcurement Website)
- Punchout Examples – Staples and CDW-G
- Managing the Show-Me Shop Cart
- Checking Out of Show-Me Shop (Requester vs Shopper)
The above series of seven (7) videos each, for Requester or Shopper, have a total viewing time of about 18 minutes.
NOTE for Requesters: This video series currently only covers building a cart in the Show-Me Shop environment. The eProcurement Requester course (above) details creating, submitting, and updating requisitions in PeopleSoft.