Registration is required to attend classes. If there are no registrants for a class, the session will be cancelled.
Classes may be offered in one of two formats. They are considered equivalent for training requirements and both styles include real-time question and answer with the instructor.
Lab: these are hand-on sessions that take place in a computer lab(Cancelled until further notice)
- Webinar: these are completed at your desk utilizing your phone and computer. They are also live and interactive sessions (not static recordings).
Course Title: eProcurement Requester Training
This course covers step-by-step instructions for completing an electronic requisition through PeopleSoft's eProcurement module.
Requisitions are used to make purchases:
- From our contract supplier in the Show-Me Shop
- When ordering supplies from the Hospital warehouse (MUHC Requesters Only)
- When credit cards are not accepted
- When the purchase amount is greater than $5,000
- When ordering or paying for items or services not allowed on the One Card
Class topics will include:
- Entering non-catalog requisitions
- Understanding and using the Item Master to order items from the Warehouse and outside suppliers (MUHC Requesters Only)
- Using the Item Search function (MUHC Requesters Only)
- Entering Show-Me Shop catalog requisitions*
- Changing MoCodes or accounts (including split funding)
- Changing ship to codes
- Using Manage Requisitions to check on status, find PO numbers, edit existing requisitions, and review approvals
- Entering Receivers on Purchase Orders
* NOTE: This course (for Campus Users) includes only a brief demo of the Show-Me Shop environment. For more instruction, see the Show-Me Shop for Requesters and Shoppers course below.
CAMPUS USERS: Instructor Led Training IS NOT REQUIRED for access to this role. They are offered as an option for those that prefer this style of learning.
MUHC USERS: Instructor Led Training IS REQUIRED to gain access to this role. Access requests received in advance of training will be held until training is complete.
For dates, times, and locations of sessions, please select the appropriate link below.
|Columbia Area||MU HEALTH CARE||Kansas City Area||Rolla Area||St Louis Area|
|Webinar Registration||Webinar Registration||Webinar Registration||Webinar Registration||Webinar Registration|
Course Title: Show-Me Shop for Requesters & Shoppers
This course covers step-by-step instructions for building a shopping cart in Show-Me Shop as both a Requester and a Shopper.
Class topics will include:
- Review of Show-Me Shop Supplier resources on the eProcurement Website
- Navigating to Show-Me Shop: Requester vs Shopper
- Browsing catalogs and creating/manipulating carts
- Checking Out as a Requester
- Checking Out as a Shopper
- Assigning/Reassigning carts to the default or alternate Requester
- Sending comments to the Requester
NOTE for Requesters: This course only covers building a cart in the Show-Me Shop environment. The eProcurement Requester course (above) details creating, submitting, and updating requisitions in PeopleSoft.
Instructor Led Training IS NOT REQUIRED for access to Show Me Shop. These sessions are offered as an option for those that prefer this style of learning.
For dates and times of sessions, please select the link below.