Allied Van Lines, Inc.
Established in 1928, Allied Van Lines is an experienced leader in household goods moving and specialized transportation services. With more than 400 agent locations in North America, Allied is one of the world’s largest moving companies and one of the established global brands of SIRVA, Inc., a leader in providing relocation services to corporations, institutions, consumers and governments worldwide.
Allied is dedicated to providing E&I members and their employees with the best possible moving experience at substantial discounts and preferred rates.
- Interstate Household Moving Services
- Interstate Lab and Office Furnishings Moving
- Interstate Special Products Transportation
- International Shipping
- Local, On-Campus and In-State Moves*
- Mortgage Discounts (Financing and Refinancing)
- Allied Moving Extras--Additional Employee Moving Support at No Cost
Nationwide Authorized Allied Agents
You can depend on these Allied Agents, specially selected for E&I, for extraordinary service, unrivaled dedication and innovative solutions for all of your moving and shipping needs. Contact the contract agent listed below.
Begin Your Move by Contacting:
Payment option – Mastercard accepted.
Payment terms – Net 30 days.
Invoicing by – Allied Van Lines
Minimum order – 300 lbs. on Special Commodities; 1,000 lbs. on household goods, and 4 hours on local moves.
Claims: All claims for damaged goods or short shipments MUST be noted at the time of delivery Claims must be received in writing within 9 months of delivery.
E&I Contract number: CNR-01259
Finance Support Center
- Finance Support Center
- Finance Support email
- MU Health Care:
- Missouri S&T Campus:
341-4266 or 877-752-1117 (after hrs)
- UMKC Campus:
- UMSL Campus:
- UMSYS, UOEXT, MU Campuses:
- Toll Free All Campuses:
- Finance Support Center may be unavailable Mondays from 2:30-3:30pm for staff meeting.