Purchasing Card Online Training
If you are NEW to the Purchasing Card Program and need to obtain a Purchasing Card, you must have submitted to Procurement Operations a completed and signed application.
If you are a RENEWAL cardholder, make sure you signed the Purchasing Card Receipt Form(sent with your renewal card) and it has been returned to the Procurement Operations Office.
Every cardholder whether new or renewing is accountable for all Purchasing Card Policies and Procedures and required to take the online training located in myLearn.
A score of 80% is required in order to pass. Once the training has been completed successfully, a notification will be sent to Procurement Operations.
To Access myLearn
- Go to https://umsystem.skillport.com/ (login with userid/psswd)
- Click on Browse The Library
- Under University of Missouri Library column, select your Campus
- Click on Mandatory Training
- Scroll down to find Purchasing_Card_2
- Click on LAUNCH
If you have already completed training but for some reason we haven't received your scores, then
- Login to myHr
- Go to myTraining
- Click myLearn
- Click Quick Links
- Choose Learning Transcript
- Locate the Purchasing_Card_2Training
- Your score and completed date should be listed there, please take a screen shot and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Finance Support Center
- Finance Support Center
- Finance Support email
- MU Health Care:
- Missouri S&T Campus:
341-4266 or 877-752-1117 (after hrs)
- UMKC Campus:
- UMSL Campus:
- UMSYS, UOEXT, MU Campuses:
- Toll Free All Campuses:
- Finance Support Center may be unavailable Mondays from 2:30-3:30pm for staff meeting.