eProcurement Requester access allows PeopleSoft users to create both non-catalog and catalog (Show-Me Shop) requisitions, and place orders from the Hospital warehouse through Item Master. They can also use Manage Requisitions to quickly check on the status of their requisitions and enter Receivers on Purchase Orders.
Obtaining eProcurement Access as an MUHC user
PeopleSoft Requester access is granted following the submission of a signed eProcurement Security Form and training. The form may be submitted before or after training. New Requesters will be notified directly by email when access is complete.
|University of Missouri Healthcare System
eProcurement Security Form
Instructions included on second tab of form.
|Submit Form to Trainer
Required Training Materials
Supply Chain provides a variety of training methods and tools for the eProcurement process. These various offerings are available to meet the varied needs, interests, and learning preferences of potential users.
Instructor-Led (ILT) Classes – These are one to two hour long hands-on training sessions led by an instructor.
Written Materials – – These are available for each role and can provide additional assistance once you’ve been through the tutorials or attended an instructor-led class. Available are Training Manuals (with complete details and screenshots) as well as Quick Reference Guides (simple list of steps).
|Instructor-Led Training is required.
Other tools (above) may be utilized once ILT has been completed
|See Training Calendar for schedule of Instructor-Led Classes
|Click for MUHC Training Materials
MUHC Requestor Resources
- Item Search PDF - Using the Item Search Page
- Customizing PS PDF - How to customize PeopleSoft Options, including adding an Item Search tile
- Category Excel - Use Control-F to search for Non-Catalog category fields
- Supplier Excel - Supplier ID's used on MUHC Purchase Orders in last 5-6 years. Use Control-F to search for Supplier name
- PeopleSoft Chartfield String Information - Includes a MoCode guide and comprehensive list of PS Accounts