Moving Companies

The University is a member of Educational and Institutional Cooperative Purchasing (E&I).  E&I is a member owned cooperative purchasing consortium developed for higher education.  As a member the University has access to competitively negotiated contracts with the following moving companies.  Using one of these moving companies, you are assured reliable service should problems be encountered during your moving experience.

Departments are encouraged to use their University purchasing card for payment.   If the total cost of the move exceeds the established transaction limit, please consult with your Client Relations Manager for approval.

Reviewed 2012-05-16.