Note: UM System is transitioning to a new performance appraisal management tool, ePerformance, in early 2020. Additional information will be provided closer to the annual appraisal window.
Support professionals are available to support you and your team as you plan for and begin the performance appraisal process. To schedule in-person training for your office or unit, please reach out to us via email at myPerformance@umsytem.edu.
We recommend the following resources based on where you are in the appraisal process. Log into the myLearn online training tool--with your normal University ID and password--to view the following tutorials:
- Preparing for a Performance Appraisal (3 minutes)
- Detailed myPerformance Training for Employees (30 minutes)
- Writing Your Self-Appraisal (PDF)
- Diversity and Inclusion Success Factor Overview (PDF)
- Employee Guide (PDF)
- Presenting Your Accomplishments at an Appraisal (3 minutes)
- Seeing Negative Feedback as Caring (3 minutes)
- Success Factor Courses
- Goal Setting Tips, S.M.A.R.T. goals (PDF)
Employee Comments (optional) and Sign Off