Skip to main content

My address is incorrect on Form 1095-C. How do I update it?

You can update your address through myHR. The IRS does not consider an incorrect address reason for a correction, so we are unable to issue a new form. Please use the original Form 1095-C you received.

Reviewed 2017-11-07