Go to the HR Service Center webpage – your one-stop shop for personal assistance.
Your Total Rewards package is aimed at recruiting and retaining faculty and staff who are engaged, energized, and innovative. HR delivers a total package that includes pay, insurance, retirement, wellness programs, and more to honor faculty, staff, and retirees as the university’s most important resource. Human talent is the university’s principal contribution to Missouri, the nation, and the world, and the only way we can uphold our mission of discovering, disseminating, preserving, and applying knowledge.
The Total Rewards package serves the faculty, staff, and retirees of these institutions:
- University of Missouri-Columbia
- University of Missouri Health Care (Columbia, MO)
- University of Missouri-Kansas City
- Missouri University of Science and Technology (Rolla, MO)
- University of Missouri-St. Louis
- University of Missouri Extension (statewide)
- University of Missouri System's central administration (statewide)
Your Total Rewards package is delivered by the UM System Office of Human Resources, in collaboration with each campus' HR office. Visit the HR staff directory webpage for a list of staff members who are delivering your rewards.
The Total Rewards Department seeks advice from faculty and staff representatives and works with HR departments on every campus to help deliver quality benefits to our university community. We also rely on various companies to administer some of our Total Rewards programs. To find appropriate contacts on your campus or for a particular program, visit the:
- Total Rewards Advisory Committee (TRAC) webpage to meet the committee members who provide advice and guidance on Total Rewards programs.
- Total Rewards Generalists list to identify your on-campus contact.
- Plan contacts webpage for contact information related to specific insurance or retirement plans, such as medical insurance, voluntary retirement plans, or life insurance.