Skip to main content

How do I opt for an electronic Form W-2?

If you have not already opted into receiving electronic W2s, the University will send you an end-of-the-year email asking if you choose to receive Form W2 electronically. Instructions for opting in or out will be included in that email. The selection to opt in or opt out must be completed before midnight, December 31. Also, at any time, you may log into myHR to change opt in/opt out status: Select the "Payroll" tile, then in the left-hand menu choose "W-2/W-2c Consent." From there, provide or remove electronic consent. The consent status on file as of December 31 will be the status used for W2 generation (electronic or paper form).

Reviewed 2023-11-21