Skip to main content

Personal stressors are on my mind during working hours, and I’d like to reach out to my employer for support. Who should I contact?

It depends. Contact your supervisor if the support can be provided within the department. Contact your campus/MUHC human resources office or HR Service Center if the support involves a university policy or benefit. Contact the Employee Assistance Program for emotional support, resources and self-help tools to manage personal stressors.

Visit the Employee Assistance Program webpage for more information.

Reviewed 2023-06-29