Skip to main content

What if I need more than the Employee Assistance Program's short-term counseling sessions?

Optum EAP offers three (3) free counseling sessions per presenting issue, offered in-person or virtually. Employees and their covered dependents who are enrolled in a University of Missouri medical plan, may continue counseling services, with a copay, beyond the three free EAP sessions via behavioral health benefits.

Visit the Employee Assistance Program webpage for more information.

Reviewed 2023-06-29