Skip to main content

Where can I find a form to file a claim with UHC?

If you're interested in filing a medical claim with UHC, visit Once on the UHC webpage, select "Find a Form" under the Links and Tools box on the right-hand side of the page. Then, select "Medical Claim Form."

Reviewed 2016-01-29