The University of Missouri-Kansas City announced a national search for the next dean of the UMKC School of Dentistry.
The UMKC School of Dentistry is known around the world for its research, consistently winning significant National Institutes of Health grants and attention from media around the country and the globe.
Interim dean of the School of Nursing and Health Studies
- Joy Roberts, search committee chair, interim dean of the School of Nursing and Health Studies
- David Suchman, chair of the Rinehart Foundation
- Ellyce Loveless, student services coordinator
- Lance Godley, faculty chair, vice chair of restorative clinical sciences
- John Killip, emeritus faculty, former associate dean of student programs
- John Cottrell, clinical instructor in behavioral sciences, director of minority and special programs
- Sarah Dallas, professor of oral and craniofacial science, researcher
- Julie Sutton, associate professor of hygiene
- Keerthan Satheesh, associate professor, chair of periodontics
- Liz Kaz, associate dean for academic affairs, hygiene
- Connie White, associate dean of clinical programs, community relations
- Rukevwe Erhenede, third-year student, president of Student National Dental Association/Hispanic Student Dental Association
- Russell Tabata, Hawaii, Bill French Alumni Service Award recipient
- Makini King, director of diversity and inclusion initiatives
- James Wooten, Professor, Department of Medicine (Section of Clinical Pharmacology), School of Medicine, Faculty Senate
- Andy Goodenow, chief information officer
Please send any additional inquiries or feedback to email@example.com.