If you consent to receive electronic tax forms and later wish to withdraw your consent, choose one of the methods described here:
- Log in to myHR (www.myHR.umsystem.edu) and select:
- My Payroll tile >> W-2/W-2c Consent in the left-hand menu and/or
- My Benefits tile > 1095-C Consent in the left-hand menu.
- Click the checkbox on the screen(s) to withdraw your consent to receive electronic W-2 or 1095-C forms, and click the submit button.
- Mail a letter indicating that you wish to withdraw your consent to receive electronic W-2 or 1095-C forms to the HR Service Center. Please allow up to 30 days for processing requests submitted by mail.