Skip to main content

Personal information is incorrect on my 1095-C form. Who do I contact?

If personal information is incorrect, including name, date of birth or Social Security number, please contact the HR Service Center. The IRS does not consider an incorrect address reason for a correction; please use the original Form 1095-C you received. For other purposes, however, we recommend you update your address in myHR.

Reviewed 2017-11-07