Skip to main content

Who may use Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services?

All university employees and their household members can utilize counseling services offered by the Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Employees are eligible to receive EAP services as of their first day of work.

EAP coverage for you and your family members will end if you terminate employment or when you or your dependents are no longer eligible under the EAP. You may be able to continue the EAP coverage through COBRA, view the Summary Plan Description for more information.

Reviewed 2024-06-13