Skip to main content

How do I change my benefit/insurance elections?

Facutly, staff, and retirees who already have insurance can make changes at only two times:

  1. During Annual Enrollment, which occurs over two weeks during the fall.
  2. After a family status change. If you are outside the Annual Enrollment period and have a qualifying family status change, use the Benefit Enrollment Change Form (PDF, 232KB) if you're an active employee. Use the Retiree Benefits Enrollment/Change Form (PDF, 902KB) if you are a retiree. Visit the HSA and FSA webpages for more information about changing those accounts.

If you are a new employee or newly eligible for insurance, please read about enrolling in benefits for the first time.

Reviewed 2019-07-17